Step by Step Overview
The development process of a new Orbs VM service includes the following steps:
- 1.Select a unique ID for your service (alpha-numeric characters and dashes).
- 2.Create a local git repository conforming to the appropriate project structure.
- 3.Implement the logic of your service in any language and wrap it as a single docker image.
- 4.Write a simple test suite to verify your service logic locally.
- 6.Deploy your service by creating a PR (git pull request) to the official Orbs repo on GitHub.
- 7.Wait until service is deployed by the system, errors and feedback will appear on the PR.