Step by Step Overview
The development process of a new Orbs Lambda cloud function includes the following steps:
- 1.Select a unique ID for your lambda function (alpha-numeric characters and dashes).
- 2.Create a local git repository conforming to the appropriate project structure.
- 4.Write a simple test suite to verify your lambda function logic locally.
- 5.Deploy your lambda by creating a PR (git pull request) to the official Orbs repo on GitHub.
- 6.Wait until your lambda is deployed by the system, errors and feedback will appear on the PR.